Ganesh Chaturthi Festival Wishes, SMS, WhatsApp Forward, Images
Ganesh Chaturthi in 2017 is on Thursday, the 24th of August(24/8/2017).
The festival marks a day on which Lord Ganesha makes his presence on earth for all his devotees. The festival lasts for up to 10 days This is a special time when family and friends get together and perform Ganesh Puja.
1. Wishing you happiness as big as Ganesh’s appetite, long life as his trunk
Trouble as small as his mouse and moments as sweet as his laddus
Sending you wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi!
2. May Lord Ganesha bestow you with eternal bliss, peace and contentment! A very happy and blessed Ganesh Chaturthi to you and your family!
3. Ek Do Teen Char Ganapati Ji Ki Jay Jay Kaar Panch Chhai Saat Aaath Ganapati Ji Hai Sabke saath Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
4. I know that Ganesha is happy with me…
For he has made my life so rich
with a friend like you.
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
5. May Lord Ganesha come to your house and take away all your Laddus and Modaks with all your worries and sorrows. Shubh Ganesh Chaturthi.
6. Celebrate Ganesha Chaturthi the Festival of Lord Ganesha.
Spread the message of honesty and love through this world
on this day when Lord Ganesha ascended on this earth to kill evil.
7. Hoping this Ganesh Chaturthi will be the start of year that brings happiness for you, fills your home with…prosperity & fortune… Best wishes on Ganesh Chaturthi.
8. Aate bade dhoom se Ganpati ji,
Jaate bade dhoom se Ganpati ji,
Aakhir sabse pahle aakar,
Hamare dilon me bas jate Ganpati ji.
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!!
9. May The Lord Vighnavinayaka remove all obstacles and shower you with bounties. Hope Lord Ganesh visits you with lots of Luck and prosperity Have a great Ganesh Chaturthi Utsav.
10. Bakthi Ganapathi..
May this Ganesh Chaturthi brings you
Bakthi, Shakthi, Siddhi, Laskhmi and Maha samriddhi.
Ganesh Chaturthi is significant festival in India with Lord Ganesh, son of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva is symbol of wisdom, prosperity and success. Lord Ganesh is considered as “Vigana Harta” – the mighty one who removes obstacles and “Buddhi Pradaayaka” – the one who grants intelligence.